Rocco V. D’Andrea Inc. (RVDI) is a land-use consulting firm that has served clients in Connecticut and neighboring Westchester County, New York since 1947. RVDI has played an integral role in shaping the landscape of our community, playing an active role in many professional organizations, Town boards and committees and volunteer organizations. We are a full-service surveying, engineering and land-planning firm, with in-house GPS capability and equipped with four geodetic receivers. We also have extensive AutoCAD experience, and can develop custom software in a variety of computer languages to meet special requirements. Field survey crews support a staff of licensed engineers and land surveyors with projects ranging from boundary surveys for residential properties to ACSM/ALTA surveys for commercial properties as well as a wide array of other land surveying services, including control surveys for large scale mapping projects, construction layout, boundary staking and utility and street surveys.
At RVDI, we take pride in our reputation for delivering the highest quality land-use services that are completed on-time and on-budget.
With a combined licensed experience of well over 100 years, our Professional Engineers and Licensed Land Surveyors are ready to direct their energy and skill to your next project. Our knowledgeable staff using state-of-the-art equipment and professional licenses will provide you unsurpassed customer service, quality deliverables and industry expertise.
Anthony L. D’Andrea, PE & LS
Anthony L. D’Andrea has overall responsibility for design and review of all projects. As President and Engineer in charge, Anthony has overseen countless large-scale projects in the Fairfield and Westchester counties. Career highlights include serving as the “Special Inspector” on the Greenwich Hospital Bendheim Cancer Treatment Center, designing major sanitation projects such as a municipal sewer system for the City of Stamford that covered over 5 miles of city streets, serving as the principal in charge of the civil design for Greenwich Country Day School’s ongoing modernization project. He has been active in the local community for decades, serving the Town of Greenwich on public works, building and land-use committees. Anthony has served the State of Connecticut as the Chairman of the Board of Examiners for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors since 1995. Mr. D’Andrea has established a reputation in the industry as being capable of handling the most difficult and complex projects and holds the distinction of being licensed as a Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor.
Leonard C. D’Andrea, PE
Leonard C. D’Andrea is a principal owner and vice president of Rocco V. D’Andrea Inc. and is a Licensed Professional Engineer. He has been responsible for the development of numerous subdivisions and related civil engineering tasks such as watershed analysis, sanitary sewers, storm water systems and marina designs. Mr. D’Andrea’s career highlights include leading the civil project team in the analysis and design for the Stone Gate subdivision in Stamford, CT. Consisting of over 90 lots, it is the largest subdivision approved since 1980. Additionally he has overseen and participated in the design of six Design Residential Conservation developments and many other common interest ownership projects in Stamford and Norwalk. He has led many projects through the rigorous Coastal Area Management, Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection and Army Corps of Engineers involving marina design, dock approvals, seawall construction, new dwelling construction and harbor/lake dredging. He is regarded as an expert in river and coastal design projects, the National Flood Insurance Program and related regulations.
- B.S. Civil Engineering & Environmental Engineering, University of Connecticut 1997
- Member of Chi Epsilon (National Civil Engineering Honor Society) and Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honor Society)
- B.S Civil Engineering University of Delaware 2006
- M.S. Civil Engineering University of Delaware 2008
- LEED AP BD+C
- B.S. Civil Engineering University of Connecticut 1978
- MBA University of Connecticut 1988
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Commission Member – Redding Water Pollution Control Commission (1999-present)
- B.S. Civil Engineering University of West Virginia 2004
- House manager of Beta Thea Pi Fraternity 2003
- Professional Engineer since 2009
- B.S. Environmental Studies New England College 1978
- Licensed Surveyor in Connecticut since 1988
- Has been with RVDI since 1978
- B.S. Hospitality Management Rochester Institute of Technology 1995
- Mr. Lyttle has been with RVDI since 2008.
- Became a Licensed Surveyor in 2015
- Vice President Fairfield County LSPP (Licensed Surveyors in Private Practice) 2017
- Mr. Rhodes has been with RVDI since 1993
- Became a Licensed Surveyor in 2017